Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 20,000 Rs Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
- Amazon quiz Date – 27th Jan 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 31st March 2020
- Winner: 2
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Search Funzone from search section
- Click on the fist option – Funzone
- It will navigate to quiz page and you can see the quiz in below image
Amazon Quiz Answers 27 January 2020:
Q1 – The root “hibern” in the word “hibernate” relates to which of these?
Q2 – Which Indian is the current Chief Economist of the International Monetary Fund?
Answers: Gita Gopinath
Q3 – Who was the first woman parade adjutant for the Republic Day parade?
Answers: Tanya Shergill
Q4 – Which cricketer recently won the ‘Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy’ for ICC Player of the Year?
Answers: Ben Stokes
Q5 – Which of these countries receives 20,000 tulips each year as a gift from the Netherlands?