Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 20000 Rs
- Amazon quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
- Amazon quiz Date – 03nd Feb 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 31st March 2020
- Winner: 2
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Search Funzone from search section
- Click on the fist option – Funzone
- It will navigate to quiz page and you can see the quiz in below image
3rd Feb 2020 – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win 20000 Pay Balance)
Q1 – What is the name of the humanoid robot from ISRO that will travel on the first test flight of the Gaganyaan mission?
Answers – Vyommitra
Q2 – Uber recently announced a partnership with which company to mass produce ‘air taxis’?
Answers – Hyundai
Q3 – Which of these sportspeople has been awarded the Padma Bhushan in 2020?
Answers – PV Sindhu
Q4 – Which famous character actor is playing the role of Indian team manager PR Man Singh in the movie 83?
Answers – Pankaj Tripathi
Q5 – Irish conductor Eímear Noone is to set to become the first woman to conduct the orchestra at which upcoming event?
Answers – Oscars