- Amazon quiz today prize –Oppo Reno 2 Z
- Amazon quiz Date – 09 Feb 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 31st March 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz 9 February 2020 Answers :
Q1 – Which of these was earlier known as the ‘Hailey National Park’ when it was established in 1936?
Answers – Jim Corbett National Park
Q2 – Which country’s highest point is Mount Fuji, a dormant volcano?
Answers – Japan
Q3 – Which was named as the ‘Word of the Year 2018’ by Oxford dictionaries?
Answers – Toxic
Q4 – In a 1999 Test match against South Africa, New Zealand tail-ender Geoff Allott batted memorable innings which lasted 101 minutes. How many runs did he score?
Answers – 0
Q5 – I can talk English, I can walk English, I can laugh English, because English is a funny language’, which actor said this dialogue in a Bollywood movie?
Answers – Amitabh Bachchan