Amazon Quiz Time Details: 3 March 2022
- Amazon quiz today prize – 20000
- Amazon quiz Date – 3 March 2022
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 31st March 2022
- Prizes: 1 ( Prizes Will deliver before 31st March 2022 )
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Time
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 3 March 2022
Q1: Who won the 2021 Puskas Award for his audacious ‘Rabona’ goal?
Answer (D) – Erik Lamela
Q2- Recently removed, which sculpture stood at the University of Hong Kong memorializing the victims of Beijing’s Tiananmen Square?
Answer (C) – Pillar of Shame
Q3 – Which country became the first country to transition to 4.5-day work week?
Answer (B) – UAE
Q4 – Which catfish lives in the abandoned cooling ponds of the exclusion zone of this famous nuclear reactor?
Answer: (D) – Wels Catfish
Q5 – This famous band was formed in which country?
Answer (B) – UK