Amazon Quiz Time Details: 9th March 2022
- Amazon quiz today prize – 20000
- Amazon quiz Date – 9th March 2022
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 31st March 2022
- Prizes: 1 ( Prizes Will deliver before 31st March 2022 )
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Time
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 9th March 2022
Q1: Who replaced Vivo as the title sponsor of IPL 2022?
Answer (A) – Tata
Q2 – In which country have truckers launched a ‘Freedom Convoy’, protesting Covid curbs?
Answer (B) – Canada
Q3 – Who won the Compton–Miller Medal for the 2021–22 Ashes series?
Answer (C) – Travis Head
Q4 – On what day did this volcano located in Indonesia begin to erupt in the year 2021?
Answer (C) – 4th December
Q5 – Which country faced an acute shortage of this commodity in 2011 resulting in inflation of its price?
Answer (C) – Norway