Today’s Amazon May Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 7,500 Pay Balance Quiz
- Amazon quiz Date – 12th May 2020 To 24th May 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30th Jun 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – May 13, 2020
Q1: Name the first Indian feature film that made its public debut at Bombay’s Coronation Theater in May 1913?
Answer 1: Raja Harischandra
Q2: On May 23 in 1984, who became the first Indian woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest?
Answer2: Bachendri Pal
Q3: In May 1994, who became the first Indian woman to win the Miss Universe title?
Answer3: Sushmita Sen
Q4: What was the assigned code name of India’s first successful nuclear bomb test on 18 May 1974?
Answer4: Smiling Buddha
Q5: After spending 27 years in prison, who among the following became the president of his country on May 9, 1994?
Answer5: Nelson Mandela