Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
- Amazon quiz Date – 09th April 2020 To 14th April
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30th May 2020
- Winner: 4
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Search Funzone from search section
- Click on the fist option – Funzone
- It will navigate to quiz page and you can see the quiz in below image
Amazon World Health Day Quiz Answers:
Q1: In which country is the World Health Organization headquartered?
Q2: Which of these animals is featured on the flag of the World Health Organization?
Q3: An initiative known as UHC formed the theme for the World Health Day in 2019, what does UHC stand for?
Answer: Universal Health Coverage
Q4: Jonas Salk is renowned for developing one of the first vaccines for which disease?
Q5: Meer Foundation which has tied up with Ek Saath to provide daily food requirements to 5500+ families for a month is run by which actor?
Answer: Shahrukh Khan
Q6: In 1944, two physicians Dr. Townley Paton and Dr. John MacLean in New York, set up the world’s first ‘bank’ for what?