Flipkart The Grid Quiz Answers 14 October 2021:
- Quiz Name – Flipkart The Grid Win With The Stars Quiz
- Flipkart The Grid Contest Date – 14 October (12.00 AM To 11.59 PM)
- Result – Immediately
Contest Prize :
- Rs.10 Lakhs & More.
- Upto Rs. 6,50,000 worth Gift Vouchers
- Upto 1 Crore Supercoins
How To Participate in The Grid Quiz:
- Install Flipkart App
- Login/Register To Flipkart App
- At the bottom, you will get Games option
- Open Games Section In The App & Find The Grid Contest
- Answer All The Grid Quiz Questions Correctly To Enter The Lucky Draw.
How To Play :
- Answer the question ( Click on a card to watch a video and answer the question. )
- Win Exciting Rewards ( Answers a question correctly to win guaranteed rewards! )
- Play the Bumper card ( Answer all the the questions correctly including the bumper question to stand a chance to win the big Bumper reward! )
- Check who the Bumper reward Winner is! ( Come Back to Flipkart Video on 13th of October 2021 to check if you have won the Bumper reward! )
Flipkart The Grid Quiz Answers : 14 October 2021
Question 1: Where Does Kanchipuram/Kanjivaram Silk Sarees originate from?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
Question 2: What is the minimum amount you need to buy Bitcoin on Coinswitch Kuber?
Soha Ali Khan
Question 1: Which elements describe House of Pataudi Furniture range the best?
Answer: All Of The Above
Question 1: Which one was invented first?
Answer: Washing Machine
Question 1: What is the approximate highest recorded price of Bitcoin?
Answer: 45 Lakhs
Question 1: Do you know what the watt power of a LifeLong Pro Mixer Grinder is?
Answer: 500 Watts
Question 1: Which out of these is a kind of footwear?
Question 1: What is the latest technology in water purifiers?
Answer: Active Copper Technology
Question 1: Which of these is the famous mixer grinder from WonderChef?
Question 1: What is the brand Eufy’s’ motto?
Answer: Smart Home Simplified
Question 1: Philips Air Fryer uses a technology that allows you to cook with up to 9 percent less fat. What is that technology called?
Answer: Rapid Air Technology
Question 1: Which of these is named after a place?