Big Billion Days Flipkart The Grid Quiz Win With The Stars Answers 14 October 2021
Flipkart The Grid Quiz Answers 14 October 2021
Flipkart The Grid Quiz Answers 14 October 2021:
- Quiz Name – Flipkart The Grid Win With The Stars Quiz
- Flipkart The Grid Contest Date – 14 October (12.00 AM To 11.59 PM)
- Result – Immediately
Contest Prize :
- Rs.10 Lakhs & More.
- Upto Rs. 6,50,000 worth Gift Vouchers
- Upto 1 Crore Supercoins
How To Participate in The Grid Quiz:
- Install Flipkart App
- Login/Register To Flipkart App
- At the bottom, you will get Games option
- Open Games Section In The App & Find The Grid Contest
- Answer All The Grid Quiz Questions Correctly To Enter The Lucky Draw.
How To Play :
- Answer the question ( Click on a card to watch a video and answer the question. )
- Win Exciting Rewards ( Answers a question correctly to win guaranteed rewards! )
- Play the Bumper card ( Answer all the the questions correctly including the bumper question to stand a chance to win the big Bumper reward! )
- Check who the Bumper reward Winner is! ( Come Back to Flipkart Video on 13th of October 2021 to check if you have won the Bumper reward! )
Flipkart The Grid Quiz Answers : 14 October 2021
Question 1: Where Does Kanchipuram/Kanjivaram Silk Sarees originate from?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
Question 2: What is the minimum amount you need to buy Bitcoin on Coinswitch Kuber?
Soha Ali Khan
Question 1: Which elements describe House of Pataudi Furniture range the best?
Answer: All Of The Above
Question 1: Which one was invented first?
Answer: Washing Machine
Question 1: What is the approximate highest recorded price of Bitcoin?
Answer: 45 Lakhs
Question 1: Do you know what the watt power of a LifeLong Pro Mixer Grinder is?
Answer: 500 Watts
Question 1: Which out of these is a kind of footwear?
Question 1: What is the latest technology in water purifiers?
Answer: Active Copper Technology
Question 1: Which of these is the famous mixer grinder from WonderChef?
Question 1: What is the brand Eufy’s’ motto?
Answer: Smart Home Simplified
Question 1: Philips Air Fryer uses a technology that allows you to cook with up to 9 percent less fat. What is that technology called?
Answer: Rapid Air Technology
Question 1: Which of these is named after a place?