Today’s Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details:
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Date – 13 December
- Today’s Flipkart quiz prize – Vouchers, Gems, and More
- Flipkart Daily Quiz Timing – 12 AM to 11.59 PM
- Winners: 40000+
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
- Open Flipkart App
- Go To Game Zone
- Click On Daily Trivia Banner
- Search For Daily Trivia
- Answer all 5 questions with correct answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 13 December 2020
Question 1) The net in which sport is 1.55 m high at the edges and 1.524 m high in the centre?
Answer 1: Badminton
Question 2) After his retirement, Milkha Singh served as the director of sports in which state?
Question 3) Which of these countries does not participate in the Commonwealth Games?
Answer 3: China
Question 4) In 2003, who became the first Indian woman to win gold at the ISSF World Cup Final?
Answer 4: Anjali Bhagwat
Question 5) Who is the first Australian Aboriginal person to win an individual Olympic gold medal?
Answer: Cathy Freeman