Today’s Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Details:
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Date – 13th Aug 2020
- Today’s Flipkart quiz prize – Vouchers, Gems and More
- Flipkart Daily Quiz Timing – 12 AM to 11.59 PM
- Winners: 40000+
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
- Open Flipkart App
- Go To Game Zone
- Click On Daily Trivia Banner
- Search For Daily Trivia Quiz
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 13th Aug 2020
Question 1:- The President of Russia, Vladimir Putin was previously an intelligence officer of
Answer 1:- KGB
Question 2:- Which of these painters is a brother of an ex-Prime Minister of India?
Answer 2:- Satish Gujral
Question 3:- Which lake in Spiti in Himachal Pradesh got its name from its crescent shape?
Answer 3:- Chandra Taal
Question 4:- Which fruit can be seen in the painting ‘The Son of Man’ by Belgian painter René Magritte?
Answer 4:- Apple
Question 5:- According to Brahma Purana, on which day did Lord Brahma recreate the world?
Answer 5:- Gudi Padwa