Today’s Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details:
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Date – 16th November
- Today’s Flipkart quiz prize – Vouchers, Gems, and More
- Flipkart Daily Quiz Timing – 12 AM to 11.59 PM
- Winners: 40000+
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
- Open Flipkart App
- Go To Game Zone
- Click On Daily Trivia Banner
- Search For Daily Trivia
- Answer all 5 questions with correct answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 16th November 2020
Question 1) Which Indian business tycoon was the subject of a banned biography named ‘The Polyester Prince’?
Answer: Dhirubhai Ambani
Question 2) Which is the only national park in the world where you find Asiatic lions?
Question 3) An Ashokan capital which forms the basis for India’s State Emblem is found at which place?
Question 4) Who was the basis for the 1980s comic book hero named ‘Supremo’?
Answer: Amitabh Bachchan
Question 5) In Hindu mythology who wields the sword called Nandaka?