Today’s Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details:
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Date – 23 November
- Today’s Flipkart quiz prize – Vouchers, Gems, and More
- Flipkart Daily Quiz Timing – 12 AM to 11.59 PM
- Winners: 40000+
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
- Open Flipkart App
- Go To Game Zone
- Click On Daily Trivia Banner
- Search For Daily Trivia
- Answer all 5 questions with correct answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 23 November 2020
Question 1) In Hindu mythology, who is the son of God Indra?
Answer 1: Jayanta
Question 2) Which vegetarian restaurant chain was founded by P. Rajagopala in 1981?
Answer: Saravana Bhavan
Question 3) To which country does the UNESCO World Heritage Site of ‘Terracotta Army’ belong?
Answer 3: China
Question 4) Which popular dish uses basil seeds as its main ingredient?
Answer 4: Falooda
Question 5) Apart from Germany, which country’s government is headed by a Chancellor?