Today’s Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details:
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Date – 4th March
- Today’s Flipkart quiz prize – Vouchers, Gems, and More
- Flipkart Daily Quiz Timing – 12 AM to 11.59 PM
- Winners: 50000+
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
- Open Flipkart App
- Go To Game Zone
- Click On Daily Trivia Banner
- Search For Daily Trivia
- Answer all 5 questions with correct answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 4 March 2021
Q1: The Vice President of India is also the chairperson of what?
Ans: Rajya Sabha
Q2: If you are standing facing the rising sun, what is the direction to your left?
Q3: Which sultan of Delhi was born as Fakhr Malik Jauna Khan?
Ans: Muhammad Bin Tughluq
Q4: In 2018, which country created a Blue bond to raise money for Maritime protection?
Q5: The emblem of which state has a Mithun bison and the word ‘Unity’ inscribed?