Amazon Quiz 08 February 2020 Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – Kenwood Food-Processor
- Amazon quiz Date – 08 Feb 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 31st March 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Kenwood Food-Processor Amazon Quiz Answers – Feb 08, 2020
Q1 – Narain Karthikeyan is the sports man in the field of which sport?
Answers – Formula one racing
Q2 – She was the first Indian woman to become a teacher, and opened up the first girl’s school in India in 1848. Who is she?
Answers – Savitribai Phule
Q3 – What is the dot that appears over the lowercase letters, ‘i’ and ‘j’, called?
Answers – Tittle
Q4 – What is the slang term given to a ball that is bowled so well that it is considered unplayable by the batsman in cricket?
Answers – A jaffa
Q5 – Punjab is also called ‘The Land of Five Waters’. Which of these is NOT a river the name that flows through the region?
Answers – Tapti