As the state extended the lock down of the state in the wake of the COVID 19 outbreak with maximum number of cases in Maharashtra, the civic body has released some dos and donts to be followed during the quarantine phase. You are supposed to note down the dos and donts, have a look at these as enlisted below:
The Dos And Donts
- Stay at home, while you can only come out for restrictive time limit for some urgent work
- Carry out the social distancing whenever you are out in public area
- Borders are sealed so do not go out from your city limit no free movement outside Nagpur is allowed
- Do avoid the public transport and autos
- Don’t visit the hospitals for your casual tests and checkups. Postpone these things for a while.
- Do Call a doctor if you have anything to discuss rather visiting him or her her
On a quick note, a couple of places would remain open, these include the Banks, ATMs, Insurance and Financial offices. While the others include the following:
- The print and electronic media offices
- IT companies including the telecom, internet services and postal department
- The transport for supply and chain for essential commodities would remain open
- Sale of food items like vegetables, groceries and other stuff like meat, fish and eggs
- The takeaway and home delivery is open for food
- Hospitals, Medical stores and LPG and Petrol Pumps
Thus, you need to check these things out before you heading out as these are vital amidst the big buzz around the COVID 19 Virus.