Amazon Daily Quiz Time Details: 29 August 2021
- Amazon quiz today prize – 20,000 Rs
- Amazon quiz Date – 29 August 2021
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 29 August 2021
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 29 August 2021
Q1: In Which City Is India’s First Redeveloped Railway Station With A 5 Star Hotel Located?
Answer 1: (D) Gandhinagar
Q2: Which Social Media Platform Announced Shutting Down The Fleets Feature, Eight Months After It Was Launched?
Answer 2: (C) Twitter
Q3: Which Country Recently Legally Declared Themselves As “The Nation State Of The Jewish People”?
Answer 3: (A) Israel
Q4: Which Country Defeated This Nation, To Win Its First Olympic Medal In Hockey In 41 Years At The Tokyo Olympics?
Answer 4: (A) India
Q5: Which Is The Only Species Of This Bird That Is Found North Of The Equator?
Answer 5: (D) Galapagos Penguin