Amazon Daily Quiz Time Details: 7 August 2021
- Amazon quiz today prize –20,000
- Amazon quiz Date – 7 August 2021
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 7 August 2021
- Winner: 4
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 7 August 2021
Q1: Sotheby’s Has Recently Sold An NFT Of The Original Source Code For What, For Over $5 Million On Behalf Of Tim Berners-Lee?
Answer 1: World Wide Web
Q2: In 2021, Ebraheem Raeesi Was Elected As The President Of Which Country?
Answer 2: Iran
Q3: National Maritime Heritage Complex Is Being Set Up In India In Which Of These Places?
Answer 3: Lothal
Q4: Which Ancient Monument Is Shaped As A Combination Of A Man And This Animal?
Answer 4: Sphinx
Q5: What Type Of Product Did This Company Sell And Rent Out When It First Started Operations?
Answer 5: DVDs