Amazon January Edition Quiz Details : 28 December 2021
- Amazon quiz today prize – 50,000
- Amazon quiz Date – 28 December 2021
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 28 December 2021
- Prizes: 1 ( Prizes Will deliver before 31st December 2021 )
How To Enter Into Quiz :
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon January Edition Quiz Answers
Amazon January Edition Quiz Answers – 28 December 2021
Q1: Who added the month of January to the calendar?
Answer: (B) Romans
Q2: January is named after Janus. What was he the God of?
Answer: (C) New beginnings
Q3: What flower is the symbol of January?
Answer: (D) Carnations
Q4: What is January’s gem?
Answer: (A) Garnet
Q5: Who said ‘The blast of January would blow you through and through’?
Answer: (B) Shakespeare