Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon Today’s Prize – Mi A3 Mobile
- Amazon quiz Date – 12 July 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 13 July 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – July 12, 2020
Question 1: What is the name of the longest ever freight train- 2.8 kms long, recently started by the Indian Railways?
Answer: Shesh Naag
Question 2: Which country just completed the BeiDou constellation, one of four global navigation networks alongside GPS, GLONASS and Galileo?
Question 3: Which Indian organisation is licensed to build Sukhoi Su-30MKI, and has completed production of more than 270 fighters?
Question 4: Which Indian cricketer was named as the country’s ‘Most Valuable Player’ (MVP) of the 21st century by Wisden?
Answer: Ravindra Jadeja
Question 5: Which apparel company launched a campaign around Black Lives Matter called, “For Once, Don’t Do It”?