Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon Today’s Prize – Bose 700 Bluetooth Headphone
- Amazon quiz Date – 17 July 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 18 July 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – July 17, 2020
Q1. ‘Prisoner 46664’, Often Used As A Reverential Title For Nelson Mandela, Comes From The Number Assigned To Him At Which Prison?
Answer 1: Robben Island
Q2.The Number ‘0’ Does NOT Have An Equivalent In Roman Numerals.
Answer 2: TRUE
Q3.In 2019, Jayshree Vyas Became The First Independent Woman Director Appointed By Which Stock Exchange?
Answer 3: Bombay Stock Exchange
Q4.What Is The Capital Of Norway?
Answer 4: Oslo
Q5.What Phrase Coined By Desmond Tutu Did Nelson Mandela Use To Describe South Africa?
Answer 5: Rainbow Nation