Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – Fujifilm X-A7 Mirrorless Camera
- Amazon quiz Date – 21st Aug 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 22nd Aug 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Aug 21, 2020
Q1: What did William Kirk English and Douglas Engelbart invent while working at SRI International’s Augmentation Research Center?
Answer 1: Computer Mouse
Q2: IIM Sirmaur Recently Started The Academic Session 2020 Online With A Virtual Inauguration. Which State Is IIM Sirmaur In?
Answer 2: Himachal Pradesh
Q3: Lee Teng-hui, who recently passed away, was the first democratically elected president of which country?
Answer 3: Taiwan
Q4: Name the Indian file sharing app developed by Ashfaq Mehmood Choudhary, a 17-year-old boy from Kashmir.
Answer 4 Dodo Drop
Q5: Ebrahim Alkazi, who recently passed away, was the director of which of these institutions for 15 years?
Answer 5: National School of Drama