Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon Today’s Prize – Vivo S1 Mobile
- Amazon quiz Date – 08 July 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 09 July 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – July 08, 2020
Q1. Which Cricketer Was Recently Declared The Best Indian Test Batsman In The Last 50 Years In A Poll Conducted By Wisden India?
Answer 1: Rahul Dravid
Q2. In The US, On July 2nd, The Civil Rights Act Of 1964 Prohibiting Discrimination On Basis Of Race Was Signed By Which President?
Answer 2: Lyndon B Johnson
Q3. Which Movie Released In July 2019, Is Based On The Mathematician Anand Kumar?
Answer 3: Super 30
Q4. Cary Joji Fukunaga Is The Director Of The 25th Installment In Which Film Franchise?
Answer 4: James Bond
Q5. Name The Indian Union Minister Of Health And Family Welfare Who Launched India’s First Mobile I-Lab For COVID-19 Testing?
Answer 5: Dr Harsh Vardhan