Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – Dyson Air Purifier
- Amazon quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
- Amazon quiz Date – 04 Aug 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 05th Aug 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – 4th Aug 2020
Q1. Who Recently Became The Second-Fastest All-Rounder To Reach The Test Double Of 4000 Runs And 150 Wickets?
Answer 1: Ben Stokes
Q2. Rose Christiane Raponda Became The First Female Prime Minister Of Which Country In July 2020?
Answer 2: Gabon
Q3. Lourdes Roman Catholic Shrine, Which Organised World’s First E-Pilgrimage, Is Located In Which Country?
Answer 3: France
Q4. Which Country Has Recently Started Resettling Rohingya Refugees On A Floating Island Named ‘Bhasan Char’?
Answer 4: Bangladesh
Q5. What Is The Name Of The Comet Discovered By NASA, Which Is Said To Be Visible To The Naked Eye In The Month Of July?
Answer 5: Neowise