Amazon Quiz Time Details: 13 Jan 2022
- Amazon quiz today prize – 50,000
- Amazon quiz Date – 13 January 2022
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 13 January 2022
- Prizes: 1 ( Prizes Will deliver before 30 January 2022 )
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Time
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 13 January 2022
Q1: The U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization is endorsing India’s proposal to declare 2023 as the International Year of what?
Answer: (B) Millet
Q2: In which country was the foundation stone of Asia’s biggest airport laid recently?
Answer: (C) India
Q3: Which is the most expensive city in the world to live in, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit’s biannual report?
Answer: (D) Tel Aviv
Q4: In which of these countries is this animal found regularly?
Answer: (C) Australia
Q5: What is the chemical sign for this material?
Answer: (D) Au