Amazon Quiz Time Details: 25 February 2022
- Amazon quiz today prize – 25000
- Amazon quiz Date – 25 February 2022
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 28 February 2022
- Prizes: 1 ( Prizes Will deliver before 28 February 2022 )
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Time
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 25 February 2022
Q1: Rukmini Banerji, CEO of Pratham Education Foundation, has been awarded which highest education accolade in 2021?
Answer (D) – Yidan Prize
Q2- Indian Navy’s indigenous stealth guided-missile destroyer ‘Mormugao’ is named after a port in which state?
Answer (C) – Goa
Q3 – Sabah Al Khaled Al Hamad Al Sabah has been appointed the new Prime Minister of which country?
Answer (B) – Kuwait
Q4 – Name this animal which is endemic to the Democratic Republic of Congo and is referred to as a ‘zebra giraffe.’
Answer: (C) – Okapi
Q5 – In which of these countries is this the national animal?
Answer (C) – India