Today’s Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details:
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Date – 16th July 2021
- Today’s Flipkart quiz prize – Vouchers, Gems, and More
- Flipkart Daily Quiz Timing – 12 AM to 11.59 PM
- Winners: 40000+
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
- Open Flipkart App
- Go To Game Zone
- Click On Daily Trivia Banner
- Search For Daily Trivia
- Answer all 5 questions with correct answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 16 July 2021
Question 1:- In which of these years were the Olympics not held due to World War II?
Answer 1:- 1944
Question 2:- Which team is the first in cricket history to play over 1000 Test matches?
Answer 2:- England
Question 3:- The Persian national game of chaugan is considered the ancestor of which modern sport?
Answer 3:- Polo
Question 4:- Who has made the highest individual score in T20Is?
Answer 4:- Aaron Finch
Question 5:- Which country holds the record of the highest T20I score of 278 runs?
Answer 5:- Afghanistan