Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – Redmi Note 9 Pro Smartphone
- Amazon quiz Date – 2nd Sep 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 3rd Sep 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Sep 2, 2020
Q1: FutureSkills, an online learning platform is run by which organisation?
Answer 1: NASSCOM
Q2: Russell Kirsch, a computer scientist who passed away recently, is credited with inventing which of the following?
Answer 2: Pixels
Q3: Along with France, which country initiated the International Solar Alliance?
Answer 3: India
Q4: Which organisation has been named as the new Title Sponsor of the 2020 edition of the Indian Premier League?
Answer 4: Dream11
Q5: Bhagat Singh Koshyari is currently serving as the Governor of Maharashtra and which other state?
Answer 5: Goa