Amazon The June Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 5000 Rs Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 8th Jun 2020 To 29th jun 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 31st Aug 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- On Search Search for Fun Zone
- Click on FunZone Icon
- Navigate to the quiz which u wnat to play
Amazon The Jun Quiz Answers – June 08, 2020
Q1: On June 6, 1674, who was coronated at the Raigad Fort and was given the title of ‘Chhatrapati’?
Answer 1: Shivaji
Q2: In June 2014, which of these states was split to create the 29th state in India?
Answer 2: Andhra Pradesh
Q3: On 25th June, 1983 India beat West Indies to win their first ever World Cup. Who was the West Indies captain in that match?
Answer 3: Clive Lloyd
Q4: On June 21, 2018 1,00,984 participants set what Guinness World Record at Kota?
Answer 4: World’s largest Yoga lesson
Q5: Which famous writer, winner of the ‘Best of the Booker’ award was born on June 19, 1947?
Answer 5: Salman Rushdie
Amazon The June Quiz Video Answers: