Today’s Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details:
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Date – 29 May 2021
- Today’s Flipkart quiz prize – Vouchers, Gems, and More
- Flipkart Daily Quiz Timing – 12 AM to 11.59 PM
- Winners: 40000+
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
- Open Flipkart App
- Go To Game Zone
- Click On Daily Trivia Banner
- Search For Daily Trivia
- Answer all 5 questions with correct answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 29 May 2021
Question 1:- Who was the first country to win the FIFA World Cup four times?
Answer 1:- Brazil
Question 2:- What is the surname of cricket-playing Australian brothers Greg, Trevor and Ian?
Answer 2:- Chappell
Question 3:- Where in the West Indies did Brian Lara make his record-breaking scores of 375 and 400?
Answer 3:- Antigua
Question 4:- How many players are there in a baseball team?
Answer 4:- Nine
Question 5:- In which country were the rules for modern ice hockey formulated?
Answer 5:- Canada