Nagpur: The General Merit List of Nagpur students will be released today by the Education and Sports Department Maharashtra on its official website nagpur.11thadmission.org.in by 12 p.m.
The list includes students from Nagpur City, Kamptee and nearby areas, who have registered for admission to First Year Junior College (FYJC).
Follow these steps:
Click here to go to the official website: nagpur.11thadmission.org.in
Click on “General Merit List” on right side bar of the home page.
Log-in using ID and Password if asked.
Enter the Captcha code as you see in the box.
Click on the appropriate code o download FYJC Merit List in PDF.
Important dates to remember:
- August 23 to 25, 2020: Display of FYJC Nagpur Provisional General Merit list. (All Eligible Candidates).
- August 23 to 25, 2020 Submission of “Objection / correction request” against the General merit through “Grievance Redressal Module” in student login
- August 23 to 25, 2020 upto 05:00 pm: Online Resolution of Objections / Correction request by concerned Deputy Director of Education
- August 30, 2020: Display of Nagpur Jr. College Allocation list for Regular Round-1Admissions
- August 31 to September 3, 2020: Online confirmation of admission in the allotted Jr. College by Student
- September 3, 5 p.m to 8 p.m: Time for Nagpur Jr. Colleges to upload status of admitted students on the website.
All the Nagpur students who participated in Zero Round i.e. Quota Admission are urged to confirm their seats by generating OTP on or before August 25, 2020 by School Education and Sports Department, Maharashtra.