Today’s Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Details:
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Date – 29 November
- Today’s Flipkart quiz prize – Vouchers, Gems, and More
- Flipkart Daily Quiz Timing – 12 AM to 11.59 PM
- Winners: 40000+
- 50 Rs 3000 gift vouchers
- 1000 Rs 100 gift vouchers
- Super coins
How To Play Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz
- Open Flipkart App
- Go To Game Zone
- Click On Daily Trivia Banner
- Search For Daily Trivia
- Answer all 5 questions with correct answers
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers – 29 November 2020
Question 1) Chettinad and Konglad are cuisines native. to which Indian state?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
Question 2) Who was the first Indian to win a Grand Slam title in tennis?
Answer: Mahesh Bhupathi
Question 3) Which king was responsible for the construction of the Vijaya Stambha in Chittorgarh?
Answer: Maharana Kumbha
Question 4) Which city was Mahatma Gandhi at on the night when India became independent?
Question 5) The Karnataka Khatl Gramodyoga Samyukta Sangha in Hubli is famous for producing what?
Answer: National Flag
Flipkart Daily Quiz requirements and details
To participate in the Flipkart Quiz, you must fulfil the below requirements:
- Participant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid Flipkart account and must log in using the same account
- The Flipkart Beat the Genius quiz is only available on the mobile app and not through the web version of the platform
- The contest will run every day
- Winners are announced within 15 days from the date of participation and the same can be viewed under the Gems/Rewards section in the app.