Amazon Daily Quiz Time Details: 10th July 2021
- Amazon quiz today prize – 15,000
- Amazon quiz Date – 08 July 2021
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 9th July 2021
- Winner: 3
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
Amazon Quiz Answers – 10th July 2021
Q1: The Full Moon Of May Is Known As What?
Answer: Flower Moon
Q2: At The 2021 PGA Championship, Who Became The Oldest Major Championship Winner In History At The Age Of 50 Years?
Answer: Phil Mickelson
Q3: European Space Agency’s Mars Rover For The ExoMars Programme Is Named After Which Famous Scientist?
Answer: Rosalind Franklin
Q4: Which Alcoholic Drink Is Made Primarily With This Ingredient?
Q5: Which Unit Of Measurement Is Used To Measure These Structures?
Answer: Pyramid Inch