Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – Armani Exchange Watch
- Amazon quiz Date – 12th May 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30th Jun 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – 12th May , 2020
Question 1. Which famous lawyer and activist born on 6th May chaired a commission to act as a counter to the British Simon Commission?
Answer: Motilal Nehru
Question 2. Which famous rock band was named after a slang term used by Allied pilots in WWII to describe strange flying objects?
Answer: Foo Fighters
Question 3.Which Amazon Prime series is based on the lives of four friends- Damini, Siddhi, Umang and Anjana?
Answer; Four More Shots Please!
Question 4: Which of these days is observed on 8th May- the birthday of Henry Dunant?
Answer: World Red Cross Day
Question 5. Which of these softwares is a digital collection management system for Indian museums?