Amazon Daily Quiz Time Details: 15th July 2021
- Amazon quiz today prize – 30,000 Pay balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 15 July 2021
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 16 July 2021
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
Amazon Quiz Answers – 15 July 2021
Q1: Which National Park, That Launched Night Safaris In March 2021, Is Home To One Of The Highest Density Of Royal Bengal Tigers In The World?
Answer: Bandhavgarh National Park
Q2: Iranaitivu Island In The Gulf Of Mannar, In News As A Proposed Burial Site For COVID-19 Victims, Is A Part Of Which Country?
Answer: Sri Lanka
Q3: Who Was The First Player To Win Man Of The Match For India In An ODI In 2021?
Answer: Shikhar Dhawan
Q4: This Creature Is The National Animal Of Which Country?
Q5: What Do The Initials Written On This Candy Stand For?
Answer: Mars And Murrie