Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize –
- Amazon quiz Date – 19th Oct 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 20th Oct 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Oct 19, 2020
Q1: 2020 Nobel Prize for Physics winner, Roger Penrose is the Emeritus Rouse Ball Professor of Mathematics at which university?
Answer 1: University Of Oxford
Q2: Activists From Iran, Nicaragua, USA And Which Country Received The 2020 Right Livelihood Award Also Known As The Alternative Nobel Prize?
Answer 2: Belarus
Q3: Syeda Anwara Taimur, Who Recently Passed Away, Was Which State’s First And Only Woman Cheif Minister Ever?
Answer 3: Assam
Q4: How Many Times Has The Man On This Currency Note Been Nominated For The Nobel Prize?
Answer 4: 5
Q5: Identify The CEO Of The Company That Produces This Electric Car.
Answer 5: Elon Musk