Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 10,000 Rs. Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 28th Sep 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 29th Sep 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Sep 28, 2020
Q1: On Feb 13, 2019, After 15 Years Of Exploration, NASA Declared Its Mars Rover ‘Dead’. What Was The Name Of The Robotic Rover?
Answer 1: Opportunity
Q2: Which Of These Was Ranbir Kapoor’s Debut Movie?
Answer 2: Saawariya
Q3: Which Of The Following National Parks Is Located In Rajasthan?
Answer 3: Keoladeo National Park
Q4: Where In The Human Body Is The Occiput?
Answer 4: Head
Q5: When It Comes To Mobile Phone Networks Such As 2G, 3G And 4G, What Does The ‘G’ Stand For?
Answer 5: Generation