Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize –Samsung Galaxy M21
- Amazon quiz Date – 30th Sep 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 1st Oct 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Sep 30, 2020
Q1: Arundhati Roy Won The Booker Prize In 1997 For Her Debut Novel. What Was The Novel Called?
Answer 1: The God Of Small Thi
Q2: Tour De France Is An Annual Multi-Stage Event Associated With Which Of These Sports?
Answer 2: Cycling
Q3: Whish Of These Is A Founder Of The Popular Messaging App ‘Whatsapp’?
Answer 3: Jan Koum
Q4: In 1996, A Mammal Named Dolly Was Successfully Cloned For The First Time. What Type Of Animal Was It?
Answer 4: Sheep
Q5: Which Company Has Made The Humanoid Robot Known As ASIMO?
Answer 5: Honda