Amazon Daily Quiz Time Details: 3 September 2021
- Amazon quiz today prize – 5,000 Rs
- Amazon quiz Date – 3 September 2021
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 4 September 2021
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 3 September 2021
Q1: In 2021, Bashar al-Assad was sworn in as the president of which country for the fourth time?
Answer 1: Syria
Q2: For the first time, astronomers have uncovered evidence of water vapor in the atmosphere of Ganymede, one of the moons of which planet?
Answer 2: Jupiter
Q3: Delhi University recently introduced ‘Bangabandhu Chair’ to foster better understanding of developments in which country?
Answer 3: Bangladesh
Q4: What is the order of these insects known as?
Answer 4: Lepidoptera
Q5: How many floors does this iconic skyscraper in the US have?
Answer 5: 102