Amazon Daily Quiz Time Details: 7th July 2021
- Amazon quiz today prize – 30,000 Rs
- Amazon quiz Date – 07 July 2021
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 8th July 2021
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
Amazon Quiz Answers – 7th July 2021
Q1: The Flagship Health Insurance Scheme Of Maharashtra Government Has Been Renamed After Who Among These?
Answer: Jyotiba Phule
Q2: Cyclone Yaas Hit India In May 2021. Given Its Name By Oman, What Does ‘Yaas’ Mean In English?
Answer: Jasmine Flower
Q3: On 14th May 2021, Malerkotla Became A Newly Formed District In Which State Of India?
Q4: What Is This Space Structure Called?
Answer: International Space Station
Q5: During Which War Was This Pamphlet Published To Boost Public Patriotism?
Answer: World War II