Amazon Daily Quiz Time Details: 13 September 2021
- Amazon quiz today prize –
- Amazon quiz Date – 13 September 2021
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 13 September 2021
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 13 September 2021
Q1: Kangra painting, named after a former princely state which patronized the art, is associated with which present-day state in India?
Answer: Himachal Pradesh
Q2: Gianmarco Tamberi of Italy and Mutaz Essa Barshim of Qatar ended up sharing Olympic gold in which men’s track and field event?
Answer: High Jump
Q3: Which spyware, developed by the Israeli firm NSO, has been used by governments around the world?
Q4: The name of this object comes from a Greek word meaning what?
Q5: He was nominated for which prize five times but never got it?
Answer: Nobel Prize