Amazon Daily Quiz Time Details: 24 September 2021
- Amazon quiz today prize – 20,000
- Amazon quiz Date – 25 September 2021
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 25 September 2021
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 25 September 2021
Q1: On 9th August, 1945 the United States dropped a nuclear bomb on Nagasaki. What was the bomb called?
Answer: (A) Fat Man
Q2: Which WWE superstar plays the role of ‘Peacemaker’ in the 2021 movie ‘Suicide Squad’?
Answer: (B) John Cena
Q3: India were bowled out for 78 in the first innings of a Test match played at which venue in England in 2021?
Answer: (C) Headingley
Q4: Which Chinese Province is the largest of these statues located in?
Answer: (A) Sichuan
Q5: Which biological process do grapes undergo, in order to produce this type of alcohol?
Answer: (C) Fermentation