Amazon Maths Riddles Answer And Win Quiz Details : 10th March 2022
- Amazon quiz today prize – Fire TV Stick
- Amazon quiz Date – 10 March 2022
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 10 March 2022
- Prizes: 1 ( Prizes Will deliver before 25 March 2022 )
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Math’s Riddles Answer And Win Quiz
Amazon Math’s Riddles Answer And Win Quiz Answers – 10 March 2022
Q1: How many squares are there in a chessboard?
Answer (B) – 204
Q2 – Ram has 5 sons. Each of his sons has a sister. If so, how many children does Mr.Ram have?
Answer (B) – 6
Q3 – He is an odd number, but if you take away an alphabet from him, he becomes Even. Who is he?
Answer (B) – Seven
Q4 – If Mr.Spynn is 90 cms plus half his height, how tall is he?
Answer (C) – 180cms
Q5 -A boy goes to shop and bought 12 oranges. While returning home, all but 9 get mushed and ruined. So, how many oranges are left in good to use?
Answer (B) – 9