Amazon Daily Quiz Time Details: 14 June 2021
- Amazon quiz today prize – 25,000 Rs
- Amazon quiz Date – 14th June 2021
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 15th June 2021
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
Amazon Quiz Answers – 14th June 2021
Q1: With Which Medicine Company Has India’s DRDO Collaborated To Develop The 2DG Drug For Treatment Of COVID-19?
Answer: Dr Reddy’s
Q2: What Name Was Given To The Most Famous Rock Formation In The Galapagos Islands That Has Recently Collapsed Into The Sea?
Answer: Darwin’s Arch
Q3: As Of May 2021, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, A Former Norweigian Player, Is The Current Manager Of Which EPL Club?
Answer: Manchester United
Q4: Called Hanboks, These Are The Traditional Clothes Worn By The People Of Which Asian County?
Answer: South Korea
Q5: Which Legendary Hero From Switzerland Was Made To Shoot An Arrow At This Fruit Balanced On His Son’s Head?
Answer: William Tell