Amazon Quiz Time Details: 4 Jan 2022
- Amazon quiz today prize – 50,000
- Amazon quiz Date – 4 January 2022
- Winners List Will Be Declared On –4 January 2022
- Prizes: 1 ( Prizes Will deliver before 30 January 2022 )
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Time
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 4 January 2022
Q1: Israel opened its embassy for the first time in which country in 2021?
Answer: (A) Bahrain
Q2: President Joe Biden recently test-drove which all-electric car?
Answer: (D) GMC Hummer
Q3: Apple’s recent release of which ‘computer accessory’ led to amusing reactions on Twitter?
Answer: (A) Polishing cloth
Q4: This visual shows a cosplay of a famous literary character, which was played on screen by which famous actor?
Answer: (D) Johnny Depp
Q5: What is the name for this traditional garment, which is the national dress of Japan, meaning “something to wear”.
Answer: (B) Kimono