Amazon The July Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 5000 Rs Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 1st July 2020 To 31st July 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 1st Aug 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- On Search Search for Fun Zone
- Click on FunZone Icon
- Navigate to the quiz which u want to play
Amazon The July Quiz Answers – July 01, 2020
Q1: Which Author Born On July 31st, Also Wrote Under The Pen Name ‘Nawab Rai’ And Was Known As Upanyas Samrat (Emperor Among Novelists)?
Answer 1: Munshi Premchand
Q2: National Doctor’s Day Is Celebrated In India On July 1st, On The Birthday Of Which Famous Indian?
Answer 2: Bidhan Chandra Roy
Q3: On July 16th 1969, Apollo 11 Was Launched Carrying The Crew Of Armstrong, Aldrin And Collins. Where Did The Launch Take Place?
Answer 3: Cape Kennedy
Q4: On 6th July 2003, Who Defeated Mark Philippoussis To Claim His First Grand Slam Singles Title?
Answer 4: Roger Federer
Q5: This Annual Observance On July 14th In France, Is Formally Known As La Fete Nationale. How Is It More Popularly Known Throughout The World?
Answer 5: Bastille Day
Amazon The July Quiz Video Answers: