Today’s Amazon The Sep Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – Rs 25,000 Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 7th Sep 2020 To 30th Sep 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 1st Oct2020
- Winner: 4
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Go to the search section
- Search Funzone
- Select Funzone
- Find Amazon The September Quiz and click on the banner.
Amazon The September Quiz – 8th Sep 2020
Question 1:- Teacher’s Day In India Celebrates The Birthday Of Which Of These Post Holders?
Answer 1:- The 1st Indian Vice President
Question 2:- On September 24, 2007 India Won The First Ever ICC World T20. Who Was The Man Of The Match In The Final?
Answer 2:- Irfan Pathan
Question 3:- After A Ruling Passed In September 1893, Which Country Became The First To Give The Right To All Women To Vote In Parliamentary Elections?
Answer 3:- New Zealand
Question 4:- Which Prominent Social Reformer And Academic Who Campaigned For The Widow Remarriage Act Was Also Referred To As ‘Vidyasagar’?
Answer 4:- Ishwar Chandra Bandyopadhyay
Question 5:- September 2, 1945, Was Declared As V-J Day By US President Harry Truman, What Did V-J Stand For?
Answer 5:- Victory Over Japan