Amazon World Water Day Quiz Details – 22 March 2022
- Amazon quiz today prize – 20,000
- Amazon quiz Date – 22 March 2022
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 30 March 2022
- Prizes: 1 ( Prizes Will deliver before 28 March 2022 )
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon World Water Day Quiz Answers
Amazon World Water Day Quiz Answers – 22 March 2022
Q1- What is the theme of World Water Day 2022?
Answer (D) – Groundwater: making the invisible visible
Q2 – There are roughly 7.8 billion people in the world today. How many people do not have access to clean water?
Answer (A) – 2.2 billion
Q3 – According to the UN, how many liters of water, on average, does it take to produce one person’s daily food?
Answer (D) – 1,000-5,000 litres
Q4 – How much water can you save per shower by shortening your shower by 5 minutes?
Answer (A) – 5 liters
Q5 – Which of the following small everyday changes can help save water at an individual level?
Answer (D) – All of the above