Today’s Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details:
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Date – 27 October
- Today’s Flipkart quiz prize – Vouchers, Gems, and More
- Flipkart Daily Quiz Timing – 12 AM to 11.59 PM
- Winners: 50000+
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
- Open Flipkart App
- Go To Game Zone
- Click On Daily Trivia Banner
- Search For Daily Trivia
- Answer all 5 questions with correct answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 27 October 2020
Question 1) In which year were the Delhi Daredevils renamed as the Delhi Capitals?
Answer 1: 2019
Question 2) Who among these has not captained an IPL team in more than 100 matches?
Answer 2: Virender Sehwag
Question 3) Against which team was the lowest total of the IPL (49 runs) made by the RCB in 2017?
Answer: Kolkata Knight Riders
Question 4) Identify the only player to be a part of the 1st and the 500th IPL match.
Answer 4: Zaheer Khan
Question 5) Who is the only Indian to score a century in the IPL under 40 balls?
Answer: Yusuf Pathan