Today’s Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details:
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Date – 31 December
- Today’s Flipkart quiz prize – Vouchers, Gems, and More
- Flipkart Daily Quiz Timing – 12 AM to 11.59 PM
- Winners: 40000+
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
- Open Flipkart App
- Go To Game Zone
- Click On Daily Trivia Banner
- Search For Daily Trivia
- Answer all 5 questions with correct answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 31 December 2020
Q1: In Which State Was The First Commercial Nuclear Power Station Built In India?
Answer 1: Maharashtra
Q2: Mandovi And Zuari Are The Two Primary Rivers Of Which Indian State?
Answer 2: Goa
Q3: NASA Stands For National __ And Space Administration.
Answer 3: Aeronautics
Q4: Host Of The 1996 Cricket World Cup Final, In Which City Is The Gaddafi Stadium?
Answer 4: Lahore
Q5: Which Mountain Pass Means ‘Pile Of Corpses’ In The Local Language?
Answer 5: Rohtang Pass