Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon Today’s Prize – 50,000 Rs
- Amazon quiz Date – 13 July 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 14 July 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – July 13, 2020
Question 1: Invented by and named after Japanese botanist Akira Miyawaki, the ‘Miyawaki Method’ is a unique technique to do what?
The answer is- Grow forests
Question 2:Recently ISRO’s Mangalyaan sent images of the biggest moon of Mars. What is it called?
The answer is- Phobos
Question 3:The Hagia Sophia museum is located in which city?
The answer is- Istanbul
Question 4:It has been announced that the Dehing Patkai Wildlife Sanctuary will soon get National Park Status. In which state is it located?
The answer is- Assam
Question 5: Which of these cricketers is captaining the home side in the first Test since the COVID-19 induced hiatus?
The answer is- Ben Stokes